Despite all efforts, it’s difficult to put security details into business context fast enough to determine what impact they have on business continuity, personal data, intellectual property, and reputational damage. Until now.
RSA delivers transformational business-driven security solutions helping over 30,000 customers comprehensively and rapidly link security incidents with business context to respond effectively and protect what matters most. With award-winning solutions for rapid detection and response, identity and access assurance, consumer fraud protection, and business risk management, RSA customers can thrive in an uncertain, high-risk world.
RSA solutions hold leadership positions in four Gartner Magic Quadrants and protect over 50 million identities and over a billion consumers worldwide. With over 700 dedicated security practitioners and a global ecosystem of over 400 partners, RSA delivers unified capabilities in the essential areas of an effective, business-driven security strategy.RSA solution and benefits include:
- RSA NetWitness Suite triples the impact of security teams by providing essential visibility to detect advanced threats and deliver the right response in minutes not months.
- RSA SecurID Suite enables organizations of all sizes to ensure the right individuals have the right access, from anywhere on any device leveraging risk analytics and context-based awareness.
- RSA Archer Suite is the industry’s leading business risk management suite, proven to help customers confidently advance their command of risk and understand what risks are worth taking.
- RSA Fraud & Risk Intelligence Suite gives organizations transforming their digital, multi-channel strategy, the ability to both protect consumers against fraud and improve the user experience by reducing transaction friction.
- RSA Risk & Cyber Security Practice provides essential consulting, support and incident response expertise so that you can take command of your evolving security posture.
CURA Software is the perfect GRC Software Solutions (Governance, Risk and Compliance) built for all intents and purposes that enables mitigating and monitoring of fast reliable facts, filling gaps of connectivity and communication between and among the hierarchy in any Business or Organization. CURA roots its purposes on Certified Standards for Business Management like ISO, COSO, COBIT, HIPPA, SOX, KING III, and BASEL that makes it reliable and the most trusted Brand and has been in the industry from the past 16 years.CURA Software Solution is:
- Agile. Being agile is more than being fast – it is being nimble, flexible, and adaptable to a changing business environment. CURA enables agility by allowing organizations to monitor and manage risk in a continuously fluctuating environment. CURA is the most agile solutions available in the market to manage risk. It allows clients to be agile by delivering on time and on budget too.
- Intuitive. Clients do not need to send staff through huge amount of training and certification programs anymore. CURA delivers intuitive, engaging, and easy to use GRC at the business level as well as the back office of risk management and other areas of GRC. CURA achieves high value and results at the earliest time where organizations spend lots of time to get things working. Organizations can now focus on process, reporting, and improving – and not trying to make things work around a tool that is difficult to use and adapt.
- Value. CURA delivers results. The value of CURA can be measured around efficiency, effectiveness, and agility. We make organization more efficient in GRC through human and financial capital efficiency, in mitigating risk and meeting objectives. Organizations become more agile in keeping current with changing risks, opportunities, business, and regulatory environments as well as more responsive in discovering and resolving exposures to risk before they become big issues.
- Depth. CURA has a competitive and feature rich solution. It has been built out carefully, instead of haphazardly put together to meet promises made in an RFP that did not really exist.
Sword Active Risk provides Enterprise Risk Management software that drives business performance and corporate growth by providing a new set of management information that enables more informed decision making about certainty within the business model.
The Active Risk approach to ERM includes four key areas: Operational Risk Management, Project Risk Management, Governance & Compliance, and Opportunity Management.
Active Risk Group
1 Grenfell Road Maidenhead Berks SL6 1HN UNITED KINGDOM
Switchboard: +44 (0)1628 582500 |
Support: +44 (0)1628 582550 |
Fax: +44 (0)1628 582600
Stellar Data Recovery is a global leader in providing data recovery, data migration and data erasure solutions since 1993. With strong presence in USA, Europe and Asia; today Stellar has more than 2 million happy customers in more than 190 countries. Stellar is an ISO 9001 & ISO 27001 certified company. BitRaser is a data erasure software from Stellar Data Recovery that supports 24 International erasure standards and performs high-speed bulk erasure of HDDs, Desktops, Laptops, Servers and Mobile Devices etc. The software helps meet statutory & regulatory compliance needs with tamper free audit trails for data security & privacy.
Inventicon stands for Industries + Events + Ideas + Concepts. Inventicon Business Intelligence is the end result of a decade long effort by the founders in the space of business information. We develop sector focused informational conferences and training workshops. Our conferences revolve around current scenarios and opportunities in the global market place and provide timely opportunities for solution providers to meet their target market and for end users to take back key learning and experiences. Our events act as a point of convergence for senior industry professionals who strive for innovation, strategy and commercial drive. Delegates can expect to hear from industry's best practitioners, get in direct contact with regulators and stimulate high level discussions with peers. The training portfolio is dedicated to developing skill sets around complex workplace and functional issues as they need constant honing. Our in-house training offerings are particularly useful for companies who prefer a customized agenda.
The bespoke events portfolio aims at crisp round table discussions involving a targeted group of end users in a multi-city format. In true sense, we aspire to disseminate critical business intelligence to the rapidly growing corporate and institutional world in the country and not limited to a specific sector.